Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THE BACHELORETTE PAD"

What a night and what a FUN night with the ladies. We met at the Bachelorette pad and had a good ole time laughing, toasting each other with Sparkling Cider, and to end the night SMORES- Compton style- right outside in the front of the house next to the avocado tree- life is good!
It was a cool night getting together eating pizza and I might add that I love me some Papa Johns pizza with that Garlic butter- OMG it was good eats! I'm also a fan of the veggie lover pizza which I will order from now on hooray. So love it when I try new things and they taste great; SCORE! So that was the menu for tonight:
Cheese Pizza, Veggie Lovers, Sausage and Peperoni Pizza- Sparkling Cider to add a little bubbley to our night and to top it all off -wait for it, wait for it--SMORES with chocolate or chocolate with almonds; DELISH! Oh yea and the marshmallows were JUMBO size, but I think I was the only fan of the marshmallows tonight- super black please that is the way to eat them. I must say there was a huge marshmallow that was abnormal in size and  when I saw it, I was taken by surprise- thinking "'THE SOCK" another inside joke my book club peeps would understand. And so that was the night.
But really, who does that in the middle of the week on HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY and just opens up a bottle of bubbley, eat pizza and has SMORES- whoop there it is we do..haha!
Thanks for another night of pure ladies night enjoyment! Celebrating you and I leave this here blog for tonight with "YOU BETTA GET YO LIFE"...luv it, get it, grab it and good nite!!

No comments: