Thursday, March 17, 2016

"ZOOTOPIA"



Well I had some "ME-TIME" last night and it was way over due. I decided to watch a movie and the one I chose was:




I had a great time by myself.  I know I'm definitely going to watch it again with my nephews. I love animated movies and this one did NOT disappoint. The two main characters are a bunny named Judy Hops and a wolf named Nicke Wild.


They help each other solve a case, but when the case is solved instead of everything being resolved and smooth- the whole Zootopia is a hot mess! Hops is her nickname is not happy with the outcome of her work and decides to take matters into her own hands and looks for Nick to help her find out what is really going on in Zootopia as some of the predator animals are turning wild! Its a great movie..it got me teary eyed, it made me laugh and best of all it was Happily Ever After kind of movie- and I love those kinds of movies. Definitely recommend this movie for families with kids- a great watch! Thanks Disney, continue what you do best- making those kids movies the best! Looking forward to seeing the movie again and enjoying some popcorn!


No comments: