Sunday, July 25, 2010

"MULU AND PEDRO VEGA"


CONGRATULATIONS TO MULU AND PEDRO VEGA SEALED FOR ALL TIME AND ETERNITY!!
JULY 24, 2010 - I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU DAWG! I'LL MISS YOU BUT ITS TIME FOR YOU
TO START YOUR NEW JOURNEY IN LIFE!!

Mulu Lokeni now Mulu Vega is happily married to Pedro Vega. I've been friends with Mulu for awhile now and even though we dont hang out everyday or communicate everyday we still know how we are without words. She deserves the best! Faithful to her testimony and values in the gospel, good friend, very funny, good dancer and loyal and trustworthy amiga por vida! I wish her the best with her husband and pray that they will through thick and thin have a happy relationship centered upon the Love of God First..Aighty Mulu dawg, have a good one and keep in touch. Much alofaz!

Love ya muchisimo!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

I can't believe that the wedding is over already and Mulu is on her honeymoon. I'm happy for her, she deserves this and so much more.

Congrats Mulu and Pedro!

Unknown said...

Awww...thanks Bnice! Good friends are very hard to come by and I'm truly thankful that I am able to have one in you. Thanks for all you've done. For the advises, laughters, a listening ear, and the good times..I will forever treasure and miss so dearly. Being married is such a great blessing and sooo much fun! haha

Love you sis and yes, let's keep in touch always!

Thanks Ween! I've also found a good friend/sister in you! Thanks for all the stupid fun times we've had. I will definitely keep those moments close to heart...cuz they always crack me off! Love you girl!

Ok..so you two...get me started in to becoming a book freak!

Haven said...

Hery Mulu thanks for the comment. I don't have many readers or followers but the whole bloggin thing is a good therapy haha~ You know the confidential stuff stays within ya know but for the most part i can write frelly and do like Madonna "EXPRESS YOURSELF" haha!
I'm glad you're enjoying the married life and having heaps of fun, ia alu i ai...seki la ia!! Miss ya gurl and try some of the books that you see on Wena and my blog, well the Romantiv Novels umm those are so not GRATED oops. But I just got some church novels from Amie and I'm gonna take a dive into those soon and let you know..
Aighty gurl thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment when you like cuz now you're my reader #3 or 4..woo hoo haha!
Much alofaz dawg..Manuia le aso..
BNice DEXTER