Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"The Biggest Loser"

Well what can I say but that its time to get in shape girl! I've signed up for 2 Biggest Loser Competitions and hopefully all goes well. One is with my company at CUSD and the other is Dr. Ma'os weight loss challenge in Carson, CA.

Last year my team TBAM, was always in last place, but boy were we motivated. I guess you can say that we were donating to the cause. We would lose weight, then gain weight or just stood at a stand still. So of course everyone would laugh at our team, but it helped my team get motivated and get a jump start at trying to eat healthier and add exercise into our busy schedules. Did it work? Of couse it worked! I ended up losing more inches than I did pounds and that is good for me. Out team worked out together, we did ZUMBA together and we had a good time trying to shed those unwanted pounds away as a team..You know what they say for women, "A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" so not fair, but it's reality!

So this time around I decided I was going to do the Biggest Loser with my co-workers and after the first week our team "No Excuses" is number #1. Well one of my co-workers lost 17.5 pounds that is awesome. I lost 4.4 pounds and my other co-worker lost 8 pounds so we all work together, although I lost the least amount of pounds, I say something is better than nothing!
Tonite is the weigh in for the Biggest Loser in Carson, so we shall see how it oges. I'll be happy if all of our team mates lose something that is better than nothing and the goal is to be consistent with our weight loss. Losing 3-5 pounds per week is my goal but if I lose more then more power to me ha! Our team name is PBAm, the T in my last team didn't participate this time around.

So tonight we will see how everyone did and then we can see how much my team has lost. I guess I won't be eating much until I weigh in so I'm gonna weigh in at 5pm so I can eat a good healthy meal and not starve myself all day which is not what I plan to do. A snack here and there will be good. Alrite good luck to all teams and may the Biggest Loser win in the end!

Goals for this year :BE POSITIVE, STAY HEALTHY AND LOSE WEIGHT!

No comments: