Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Its November 24, 2011 and its Thanksgiving Day! The weather is nice outside and the news said it was suppose to rain, but its clear skies and the sun is up and shining- hooray!
This morning our family went to the graveyards to visit all of our relatives and loved ones who have passed on throuthout the years; my father being one of them. It was good to visit them and be greatful for all they have taught us and the good times we shared together! I sure do miss all of them and what a great impace they have played in my life.
We ended the day visiting my dad and singing a church song for him along side my uncle, his brother who passed away a year ago. It seems like this year 2011 so many people are passing away and returning to their maker. When its time, its time so we gotta make each day count. Be greatful for everything we have, greatful for family, health, church, necessities in life because there is always someone who is in a worse situation. Glad to be alive and up and running each day, glad for employment and everyday we're blessed with.
Gonna end the evening to watch a movie with my nephews "Arthur Christmas" and then get ready for the sales for "Black Friday" oh yea!
I can't explain how good our thanksgiving dinner was: so tastey and delsih. Its the one time we get to all gather, eat, be greatful and eat again and again lol! I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving with family and friends. I'm not gonna take a nap because I might not wake up after that meal lol!
Thankful for all that I have and am blessed with..On that note, good day all:)

No comments: