Thursday, May 26, 2011

"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"



The musical Beauty and the Beast was great! I went with my cousin Mike to the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. We sat in the back but the seats were still considered Orchestra Seats. The music was great and before the curtains opened there was a big image of the rose on the curtains. There were lots of kids there with their Beauty and the Beast costumes ready to watch the musical like the rest of us. The seats are normal size and because I'm not really normal sized I had to move around a bit haha. I thought the characters did a great job of portraying the actual Disney characters. Lafu was short and funny, Gaston was tall and muscular and Belle was petite and beautiful. The Beast was big and hairy and in the end was a handsome prince. It was a great a production and the music was absolutely wonderful. The music and singers sounded exactly like the Disney movie.

If you haven't seen the musical, it is great to take the children to watch. I would definitely recommend the musical to anyone. A good time with family and friends.

No comments: