Thursday, May 26, 2011

"WICKED"



WICKED-What a great musical! I had a blast watching this. I went to see WICKED in March 2011 with my cousin Mike at the Orange County Performing Arts Center and we had Orchestra Seats smack in the middle Row G. Talk about best seats in the house, total terrific view! It was my first time in that theater and I was just ecstatic to be sitting there actually waiting to watch WICKED! An unbelievable night.

My cousin Mike kind of spoils me and takes me on all his little adventures and they are so worth the money he spent on those seats. The main characters were amazing, the singing was incredible and the music will absolutely unforgettable. I really enjoyed the musical and the whole plot of WICKED. I totally have a different view towards the Wicked Witch of the West. She was the good witch in WICKED and it was nice to know that the good witch and the witch of wicked were friends at one point in time. One of my favorites songs was, "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good." The musical was funny, serious but most of all the Music was absolutely mind blowing. Very talented individuals dancing on stage, singing while dancing can be a challenge but definitel professionals during this perfomance. A definite must see for those of you undecided, you gotta see it because you will not be disappointed!

No comments: