Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Morning!

Good morning, Today is Wednesday, October 18, 2006..better known as "HUMP DAY"..Just wanted to stop by and blog today since I always say I'm going to and never do, well today is the day...Last nite was your typical day work, Zions Voice Choir practice, then went home. I received some upsetting news that Mr. Espresso and Ms. Karen are moving like ASAP. SO much for the Lawndale Posse. But I must say that the few times I was at the Osage House, I had a BLAST!! Theres nothing like being around Good Company, laughing, having a COLD ONE...eh...and watching the latest and greatest TV shows together. I must add that I regret not having the opportunity to drop and do the eagle on the dance floor at the Osage house, but its okay, I might have dropped and never gotten up...Ia Eagle DEAD!! Wanna let Espresso know that he was playing really good last nite, I see you...volleyball is your game..and when you get settled in maybe we can do a little house warming gathering for you, what ya think? Lemme know!! Wanna send a shout out to Ms. Karen, my dear, for the short amount of time I've known you, its been REAL!! Muy Caliente..."The Kettle" ummm yes we gotta do it again...You just never know what goes on after hours in the hood a ea...But you will be missed!! Sending a shout out to the 2 NOvel Readers and you know who you are...one day I'll be like ya'll, maybe in the nxt life but I love ya'll dearly...A shout out to Ms. Boutique....wat up...L-A-M-A-O...noone can say it better than you, must be your strong Samoan Accent a ea..But I'm having 91 Freeway withdrawls...Gotta get back on that mug with all ya'll..."WHAT THE F**"..okay...But love ya'll and fai ma tusi mai i luga la'u Blog...Thanks to you all for putting a little suh um suh um in my life..So I think I'm done with the Blog today...have a great day and holla at me when you can!!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

So one of the novel readers, that would be me, right? haha...girl you know that I love you like a sister, you are so the business! You crack me up and I love to laugh so I'm very fortunate to have you in my life...online AND offline! haha.

You're going to have to take me on the 91 Ride with you, I gotta see what you're talking about..haha.

I'm super sad that Mz Karen is leaving us for the Bay, gosh I'm going to miss him, so is Just Jack, I'm sure...haha.

Mr. Expresso, I'm still waiting for a new blog from you, a ea....haha...

Ia, ia, ia, ia FA, Ia Ia ....LAMAO!

Great post, B Nice..see, I fixed it for you!

Rowena said...

I'm all about it, Expresso...just let me know when and I'm THERE! ;)

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.