Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its HUMP DAY!!

Hello all,

Well I'm back on the Blog Page and will try to Blog at least once or twice per week. Today is october 25, 2006, Wednesday better know as HUMP DAY.. The day is almost over--YES--Lets see I do want to start off by saying that I really like Gwen Stefani's song which she incorporates " High on a hill was a lonely Goat heard, lei oda lei oda lei hee hoo" that is the bomb...i love the Sound of Music...Julia Andrews ROX!! But yesterday let's see...learned some new Christmas songs for Zions Voice and one song we sing is Great, reminds me of the 80's...I'm gonna take it upono myself to put some actions to them lyrics...tight..Then played some volleyball with the peeps at the Carson chapel, it was kool...Then after went to Dennys withTita Boom, Ms. Nasty, Lancer and Muah....I mean Lmao...eh whatevers..Conversation was Great and laughs were even better..>But what about JJ...Oka oka le fia meauli la'u tama o le waiter..he was too funny! All looking like Juan and actin like Antwon ya feel me...I think his name is Julio but he shortened it up and put JJ..eh. se por favor amigo! But the dippin was on for the Sexy Back Crew...Love int!! So after dinner I was like lets go next door the attached bar and club...but I dint feel like throwin up the Wessyde Effortlessy so we just enjoyed the music from our table..ut why was Ms. Nasty so rude to the female waitress...She gave us a table after all and then JJ came t obe our waiter...ae ua fefe se fafine ia Ms. Nasty...ummm..if looks could kill....BAM...YOUR DEAD!! haha But it was nice indeed...a must do again with the other 2 the novel reader and RS PRes....Lovin it...I'm lovin it a shout out to Nuumaus finest employee at Mc D's...not 4 real just kidding...Okie dokie...have a nice night all and I'll check in laters...Oh yea wanna give a shout out to my nite time rendezvous partnah, miss ya Nave-Cito...eh ga'o le mea'ai a taua...gotta love it!...Ia manuia le po all...

Laters,
Bula for Lancer, Do you think I'm a nasty girl for Tita, Nasty salute for Ms. Nasty, OTH for Ms. novel reader (Dylan), Find some of the worlds most beautiful treasures at "Boutique Samoa" for RS Pres and Hamburgers and Chocolate for Naverz...okay peeps...tofa soifua..

bnice!!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Oh B Nice, I freaking love it! I'm glad you had a good time at Denny's with your little crew and YES the next time, me and Mulu dawg need to be in attendance, so the good times can be complete!

But ya'll like to be going out when me and Mulu's shows be coming on...haha.

And ehhh, I'm just not caring anymore, I'm going by my real name, WeeNdIzzLe...that's fo' sho...LOL.

-Wena