Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF...Its Friday...

Talofa lava All,

Hope some of you are checking my blog and not just WennDizzle my Nizzle, fo shizzle and you can call me B-nizzle...eh..But I'm so glad today is Friday....and even better the posi is not INN, ay yay yay...I'm lovin it!! But just wanted to do a re-cap on last weeks LUAU.. I think the turnout was good! I know the kids did a great job dancing their heart out and next time around, our Own yours Truly Mr. Nasty will be on Stage...gotta love it fo sho!! Ms. Lole sang 2 gospel songs, and one of them touched me and really helped me get thru this hard week...the lyics were " I know you'll make it thru the storm" something along those guidlines and it helped me get thru some things in Life and stuff, so I appreciated that song she sang for us that nite. Her palagi friend Ms. Kelly sang beautifully and pronounced the Samoan words perfect!! I got mad love for them for taking time out to spend with us!! Hopefully, they will join us again at the Concert!!
Let's see Halloween was on Tuesday and I took my nephews Trick or Treatin in Holy Glen Neighborhood in Hawthorne...Lawndizzle was not crakin that nite...After we ate at Denny's with the Tua's (the wife and kids) It was kool, I was dippin for the Sexy Back crew...love that shi*...eh..se aua..hehe...then called it a nite!! Let's see Wednesday, November 1, 2006 Bernz and her crew flew out to New York for David Tua's fight tonite...Lucky duck...ugh...I am so gonna make it a point to fly out there and handle it ya know...Just do the whole subway ride, skip thru Central Park, pass by the twin towers and have a moment of silence for the people who passed on 9-11...kalofae..then eat some pizza, and a hot dog, pass by Broadway and try to get some tickets to whatever play or musical is featured when I'm there, catch a taxi like they do on the movies, go to Madison Square Garden, pass by the Market Place where they do the dows and what not...pass by the NY Temple and do a session, run up and down the streets, take a horse ride in town, take the bus, go to the Clubs and get Crazy, step outside of my normal character and just live LIFE, cuz like Mr. Nasty says what happens in New York, stays in New York...eh...se'i leva...and then there's more stuff but I don't have time to write them all down...a ea..Oh and I hope that David Tua wins the fight...."MVOA..Mo Viiga O le Atua".....
Well hope that everyone has a great weekend.. We will be having to'ona'i at the Nikos this Sunday with the missionaries, so ladies please dress decent, nothing hangin out or busting out...eh..that goes for you too Ms. Nasty...eh... se aua...o le kal jokes....K- den peeps, I love ya'll and a shout out to Nave in the Bay, hope you find warmth and comfort up North and for Lancer hope you call me this weekend or else, you're getting demoded from the myspace list...eh...as if thats important a ea....Aighty then everyone have a great day...Much love and alofas....Bnice!!

2 comments:

Polyprince said...

Hi dear... Thanks for the shout out. I just wanted to throw up the westside effortlessly for old times sakes... Miss you and sendin my alofaz from the bay to LA... CHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! See yall at the concert.

Rowena said...

B Nice,

Hey girl...of course I check your blog, daily...it's one of the few things I do ALL day, LOL. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the to'ona'i at the Niko's tomorrow, we're having a birthday dinner for Chance and my Dad tomorrow so I gotta go do my feau's at home with the fam bam! But I'll be there next month fo' sho'...

And NAVE...hey you, gosh things are not the same without you here, living with Ralph and being there when we come over, I can't wait until the concert, did you find out of it's the truth about Sonny and him BEING at the CONCERT? Oh gosh, I hope so! ;)

Talk to you soon, B Nice and Nave, I'll text you soon! ;)

Love you guys!