Saturday, June 09, 2012

NEW BOOK CLUB - "B-R-T"

So my friends and I have decided to form a new book club just for us. We're always talking about books we want to read and discuss, but either one of us reads the other one doesn't read and the other one doesn't complete the book. So we have all committed to reading at least one book per month which really in the reading world is NADA! One of my friends read 4 books in one day, who does that? Man, I wish I could do that. I think I was able to read 2 books in one day whoa.
So we've decided to read, "When you were mine" by Rebecca Serle and we will have our first discussion next month. I'm excited to read this book because its not your ordinary boy meets girl, Romeo and Juliet book. There is a twist which really catches my attention. I'm one of those "Happily Ever After" readers and please have a good ending or else I will be one unhappy camper! So I'm really going to put my best foot forward to read the chosen book for the month and also push myself to read 50-100 books for the Year 2012! Wish me luck:0

On a personal note, another book I'm looking forward to reading is "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin. A story of two women who lead different lifestyles but where their families are their numero uno priority in life, as it should be. Something happens to the two ladies which makes their world tumble and they need to decide what needs to be done to save their families. I'm 'hoping its a good read. Lets just hope I find some time to read all the good reads that are out there to dive into! Until then, wishing myself good luck with the new book club and other books on the list to conquer..

No comments: