Sunday, August 08, 2010

"The Other Guys"


I went to watch "The Other Guys" on Thursday night, August 5, 20101 the midnite showing. I was excited to watch it because it looked funny and had some good actors playing the lead roles. Marky Mark is what I still call him Will Farrell who is one heck of a funny dude..The movie was ok! I would give it a B. The storyline was funny, and I did get a few laughs but it just felt like it was missing some substance. The Rock and Samuel Jackson were in the beginning of the movie and then like 20 minutes into the movie they died, so that wasn't cool. The plot to solve the case was okay and the humor in it was average.

It turns out that Will Farrel use to be a Pimp back in the days at collegeg and then tries to push that side of his life aside but when things get tough he reverts back to his old Pimp ways to be the tough guy. Marky Mark shoots a famous baseball player in the leg and is transferred to do desk duties with Will Farrel. The two are total opposites, Mark beingt he aggressive on and Will being the book smart one. Together they team up forces to fight crime and eventually solve the case..

I wouldn't recommend this movie on the first midnite opening, I could have waited..But if you want to get in some laughs try it out!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

For some reason, I have no real desire to go and see this movie. I can totally wait for it to come out on Netflix.

I'm still waiting for Beastly to come out and now, I'm waiting for I Am Number Four to come out too. Our main squeeze from Beastly is in that movie. Yay!