Friday, August 27, 2010

"TEAM PEETA OR TEAM GALE"


The Trilogy "Hunger Games", "Catching Fire", and "Mockingjay". These 3 books just gave me the best read of my life. Well I've only been an avid reader since 2010 and I must say that I'm still going at it, which for me is great! I don't know what I was thinking when I thought that reading was for nerds and a waste of time, what a fool I've been, but I've come to my senses and my senses like READING haha!
Ok, so what Team are you on,,Team Peeta or Team Gale. Some people are like this is not Twilight so there are no teams, but on the contrary, there is a love triangle going on here. Katniss who comes from a mother of medicinal background and her father from hunting skills, while Peeta has a background of Baking and frosting (so cute) and there's Gale background of hunting and making great snares (traps for game).
At this moment, I'm still reading Mockingjay, but I'm totally "TEAM PEETA." I don't know I"m a sucker for the cute underdawgs, who love someone despite the fact they know that the someone is probably already involved with someone or thins that the other person would never love them back. Peeta is just so totally in love and protective over Katniss. He would lose his own life to protect her and he wouldn't know what to do with himself without Katniss in his life..What a guy! I would like a PEETA, if I can't get the whole package then just a piece of him haha!
Gale is a whole different ball game in itself. He's strong, masculine and despises everything about the Capitol. He loves Katniss and she knows this and has the same feelings for him althought when she's with Peeta she gets confused. Theirs started out as a friendship and which clearly elevated to the next level of attraction and amor!! So althought I love PEETA, I still have MAD LOVE for GALE as well.
Katniss ,as in other books I've read where there are love trianges, always gets the 2 hottest guys fighting over her or she's so confusded she ends up loving both of them and spending time with both of them and kissing both of them and holding hands with both of them and UGH its tiring but she gets all the good stuff..haha! Am I jealous, you bet your bottom dollar daddy Warbucks I'm CAPITOL "J" haha!

Who will Katniss choose, is there an option for her? Do they survive the rebellion? Does she stick to her end of the deal and become the Mockingjay? Does she kill President Snow? Does Haymitch and the others survive? Does Peeta die in the hands of the Capitol? Does Peeta, Katniss and Gales family survive through the rebellion? So many questions, it all comes down to one thing...I gotta get the heck off this blog and fricken read to get answers. Oh I know I won't be disappointed..

2 comments:

Rowena said...

In The Hunger Games, as much as I loved Gale, I was totally Team Peeta but in Catching Fire...I kind of wavered in my love for Peeta because Gale made sense but...I love Peeta and I think I'll always be Team Peeta.

Girl, I finished Mockingjay already...it was interesting.

Haven said...

I'm still working my way thru Mockingjay, but it'll be done soon enough. I'm goin thru a can't read eight now phase because TV shows are so fricken good right now and are taking up all my time UGH!
So little time and lots to do.

I'm excited to get all thedetails on Mockingjay..HOORAY!