Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"The Maid of Honors"




Now these two beauties are my girls along with my dawg Mulu. Known them for a long time as sisters in the hood of church and the circle of friendship! They were the Maids of Honor for our friend Mulu Vega. I love these girls and we all have our own different relationships with one another.

Theresa "TITA" - love this girl, funny, understanding, loves Starbucks, I love to go dipping with her, able to talk to her about anything and one thing we both have in common, we love to sing..preferably Soprano ha!

Rowena "WENA" - love this girl, book smart..literally loves to read and thanks to her I've become one of her book geeks and just can't stop reading..love, love, love it..thank you for broadening my horizons, funny, charming, able to email and talk about anything..one thing we both have in common we love, love, love us some PALAGIZ for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert..no problema..ha!

As with Mulu, even though we don't hang out every week or go out together we all have that understanding of who and what we are with each other. I've grown to get to know these fine young ladies and hope for nothing but the best for all of them including me haha!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the girls..Much alofaz amigas por vida!

4 comments:

Rowena said...

LOL, you guys are my besties! I love ya'll! Thanks for this blog, B Nizzle! I'm so glad that you're reading too because it brings my love of reading to my offline world so I'm glad to have you apart of my reading friends!

I see that you read Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson, I love that author. She frickin rocks!

I love your sense of humor, your excitement for reading and your spirit. Not to mention that voice, holy goodness! My favorite Church memories include you and your sisters singing in Sacrament. Especially when you guys sang A Family is Forever, that little medley you guys did was the best! Love it! Oh and my other favorite memory is when you sang the solo in the Nu'umau Ward Choir at the Temple over the Christmas program...when you sang Silent Night with the choir...man that was the business!

Love ya bunches B Nice!

Haven said...

Ha! you broght back some memories of my sisters and I singing. Man Bernz was so hard on us singing it again, and again but it was all worth it in the end, cuz we still singing!
The Silent Night can't forget that year, it was cool and I think the whole youth and ward was in it tha year, fond memories indeed!

Rowena said...

Dude, it's crazy how I can still hear you singing your solo from that night, haha. If only I was as gifted, haha.

Haven said...

Hey Wena now I am just waiting for the day that I can sing "Endless Love" with Shuester..oh man that would be lovely. I love his voice~ I really love Rachels voice as well.
But, dude..I'm kind of sweet on Artie now..what the heck he can sing too. I think too many people like Shuester haha..Artie is my next crush..haha
Hope all is well and thanks for being my #1 Reader..Love it~