Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Nesian Nine in Las Vegas"


Nesian Nine all the way from Hawaii-Nei performed for their first time in Las Vegas on Friday, Spetember 10, 2010 at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was Las Vegas' Hoolaulea and many artists from Hawaii came out to celebrate. Names like Princess Ilona, Alo Key, FIJI and Nesian Nine to name a few. The concert was pool side and was very beautiful with cabanas all lining the pool, warm air in the background, polys everywhere enjoying the music and a whole lot of drunk fools too haha!

Nesian Nine is a Samoan group of talented singers with their island reggae flare and R&B tunes which brings music to my ears! I love their style and when I hear them sing with sweet harmonies, I just cant help but get up and sway to the music and dance, dance, dance! I must admit, it was a standing all night long event and my feet were killing but when they say my jam, "Lets Get It On" I must have jumped up and got my 2nd wind and was swaying to the music waving my hands in the air and if I had more room I would have did my infamous SHIMMY and DROP and DO THE EAGLE RENDITION..thats how good these guys are when they sing.

They showcased some little dance steps while singing and teh bass player AMAKO was off the chains. This brutha was swaying his hips with his bass guitar like nobodys business, talk about doing the AMI in a full circle while playing an instrument, man this brutha got the moves..Big Ups to ya AMAKO, and he's a cool cat, hecka funny..I wouldn't mind kickin it with him all day and just laughing my As* off! Hilarious and musical good combo and being Samoan is a PLUS! haha..Gotta love these guys..The crowd received them very well and look forward to hearing them sing and perform in Hawaii when I make my way up there sooner than later I hope!

Nesian Nine, if you haven't heard their music, do it now and you won't be sorry! Guarantee to enjoy their sweet harmonies and feed off their energy when they perform. Malo lava!!

No comments: