Saturday, September 04, 2010

Seminar- BLOGGING 101 AT CHA FOR TEA


Wednesday, Septemer 1, 2010
Today is the day we have our seminar- Blogging 101 is in session. We planned to go together to CHA forTEA in Long Beach to get a cram session for how to improve our blog pages and get nice lay outs and all that good stuff. The individuals in this seminar are:
Rowena-owner of The Book Scoop, Everyday Wena and other blog pages
Tita- supporter of all of our blog pages and dear friend
Ralph-owner of RalphMisa.com and photography
Mike-owner (well not yet) o Adventures of Milke blog
Haven (Bnice)- owner (not yet) of My Safe LittleHaven
Together we form the "The 5 Cha Tea Drinking-Book,Photograph Blogging Patrons" I had a great time just catching up with everyone with our everyday lives, jobs, books and good conversation! Nothing like sippin on some sizzurp..oops I mean Black Almond Tea with Soy Milk, No Boba..good stuff! I"m so glad that everyone enjoyed the smooth, sweet, delicate goodness of the tea. I've been an active drinker since last year when I was introduced to the addicting stuff last year and boy has it become a part of my life ha! I'm not as addicted as my cousin Mike, but I do enjoy it immensely!
So we ordered our food, I had Tofu Curry yum, Ralph had sweet sausae, Wena had the steamed dumplings which reminded her of the movie, "Maid of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey HOTTIE!, Tita had the crispy chicken which is my favorite dish and Mike had Orange chicken, and why do I remember what everyone orders, cuz food is so easy to remember haha! But glad to say everyone enjoyed their meals and tea as well!
So on to the seminar of blogging. I'm terrible and am so lucky to have my girl Wena hook me up for my blog page. I just let her know what I want and walah..she does it..Thanks Wena! Mike,on the other hand, loves to do his own stuff for his blog page as he is more computer savy than I am. Ralph and Wena were showing him some things to do to spice up his blog page. But the whole nite was lovely.. Total laughs from beginning to ending. Come to find out, Wena does not work too far from Cha and has passed by it so many times eating at her spot with James (2nd Street Beauty) NOT, just kidding I mean L&L and the pizza joit next door to Cha. Lovin it!
So in the midst of eating ad drinking our tea, we start laughing because we're all thinking about my HORIZONS DANCE! Oh yea HORIZONS- WHERE THE SUN MEETS THE SKY-In my case its where HE MEETS HAVEN IN MY HORIZON-chanting...Haere Mai, Ha'u Mai, Komo Mai and OMAI to My Little Safe Haven..Enter at your own risk! If you're a hottie and this is your first visit, please step to the side so I can have a word with you in PRIVATE!!
Ne-ways, a lovely nite with good food, good drnks, good company and good conversation. Thanks guys and hope we can get together again and keep in touch!

No comments: