Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"The Book Bunch Book Club" In FULL EFFECT!

I know, I know its been a long time since I've been able to blog, but you know what they say better late than never..I'm always popping in and out of this blog, but I will try to be more dedicated and i've since gotten a Kindle Fire, I will be able to blog whenevers and where ever so long as there is WiFi which is practically like every where YES! Gotta love technoogy!

So "The Book Bunch Book Club" is in full swing and we've had 3 meetings and discussions thus far and I might add that they are WONDERFUL! Its just a time for us ladies to get together and discuss the book of the month, then we get to enjoy each others company, then we get to laugh our ARSES off which I might add kills calories - oh yea! There are alot of other ways to kill calories but I won't go into that - lol..

The books we've discussed thus far were:
1) When you were Mine - by Rachel Serle, meeting place BJ's in Torrance
2) Sundays at Tiffanys- Robert Patterson, meeting place "The Bachelorette Palace"
3) Telesa - Lani Wendt-  Young, meeting place Pinkberry's in Torrance
4) Kiss of the Highlander - Karen Marie Moning, meeting place Bufallo Wing's in Torrance

I must say that the books we choose are all different but yet all surrounded with the theme of LOVE, who doesn't want to read about LOVE..Our little book club consists of 5 individuals and we all have the same HUMOR which makes every book discussion fun. I can actually say that I always put my own twist into all the book discussions and including myself in the books and having my own first name basis readings to really put myself in the time era of the books lol..I just like to laugh and make other people laugh with me and not at me..haha:)

We've been having so much fun with our monthly meetings discussing our books that we're gonna try and meet on a bi-weekly basis to just kick back, talk, walk, exercise and I wil ladd in there eat and enjoy each others company. We all need a break sometimes and getting together to do just that is relaxing! So tomorrow 9-26-12 we are meeting at the Bachelorette pad after work and we'll see what we have planned to do. But, anything goes at the Bachelorette pad lol..Gotta enjoy life and be care free about it when amongst friends. Life is too short and we are all on borrowed time, so make the most of what life throws your way! Like in my language..take is easy "fai fai le-mu; and I'll add and don't forget to pa-u..buahaha lol..ONly my book club peeps will get that inside joke haha!

So our next book club meeting will be in October a few weeks away before we meet, so I need to get crakin and finish up Kiss of the Highlander so I can add on in the discussion. Hmmm I wonder if I should suggest that we have some acting out of the books, like certain excerpts that we can re-enact...Oh my sounds inviting, but I don't think we could ever agree on what hot hunk will play the leading roles in all of the books we read, so I'll just leave that totally up to the individuals imagination..ay yay yay..that's better!!

On that note, till we meet again..and Good nite all..

No comments: