Monday, January 24, 2011

"Misguided Angel"



This book is the continuation of the Blue Bloods Series which I enjoyed thoroughly. The book is kind of thin but its contents is PHAT indeed ha! Before I forget, from the previous books Jack and Schuyler are in LOVE and run off together to try and fulfill her destiny to find the gates to protect everyone from Hell. Oliver, Schuylers Human Familiar, loves her dearly and is obviously connected to her for the eternities, but he sees that she loves Jack and they were meant to be together. So being the good friend that he is, he reluctantly lets her go with Jack. I love me some Oliver. He may not be as good looking or posess a hot bod like Jack, but I love oliver for his dedication and loyalty to his childhood friend Schuyler. She doesn't deserve the love from both guys Jack and Oliver..I was always attracted to the underdogs and the ones that get left out in the cold..Thas just me..Mimi and Jack Fore "the twins" are suppose to be bonded, but Jacks love for Schuyler is stronger than his bod with Mimi Force; therefore he leaves with Schuyler.


Misguided angel was kind of slow in the beginning but as I read the chapters were getting better and better and I found myself anxious to see what happens. Jack and Schuyler are together in Florence looking for the gate keeper, or the gates to fulfill her destiny and complete the Van Allen Legacy. There are different characters that come into play but you are atill able to follow the story.
Oliver and Mimi get together and work as a team trying to figure out who has killed 2 Blue Bloods. Oliver never really liked Mimi, but as the story progresses Mimi and Oliver kind of develop a nice working relationship. I have my own wishes for the book. I hope that Mimi and Oliver kind of end up together. You figure they were both dumped by the ones they loved, they are both left in limbo wondering where their lovd ones are and Mimi feels the worst since Jack left her and Kingsley has died or is in the underworld protecting everyone from Lucifer. So hopefully Oliver and Mimi join forces as a team and find love for each other, who knows it could happen (fingers crossed).

Another character comes into play in the book Deming Chen from China. She is a twin and was called upon by Mimi to help crack the case on who killed the 2 Blue Bloods. Deming is known for her record of tracking her suspects so Mimi wants her to help! Deming indeed does a good job of trying to find the killer but it's not an easy task as she goes through many suspects and interrogates them. Just when you think she found the killer some more information pops up and you're on the whirl again thinking of who could have killed the Blue Bloods..enjoyable indeed.

Anxiously awaiting for the next book, but like my friend Kia, she gets tired of waiting and waiting for the next book to follow. I hope the next one comes quickly! Misguided Angel is a good read and I was very happy to read other characters come into the story. If you've read the other books, you gotta read this one..

No comments: