Monday, January 24, 2011

"Zions Voice Last Fireside..till further notice.."

Sunday, January 23, 2011
"The Living Christ"
Oxnard, California

Tonight is the last night for Zions Voice to perform our last fireside until April or June 2011. Our choir decided that we need to take a temporary break so that members can handle family business, piano players can take a break and so we can handle whatever business we need to handle and return from our break with new attitudes and a refreshed and rejuvenated committment to the group.

Last nights fireside was wonderful! I know we say that about every fireside but maybe because this was the last fireside for awhile it just seemed like everyone gave it their all. The soloists did a great job..Tino sang " Oh Lord My Redeemer, Janet sang "Rescue Me, Randy sang "Like a Dove, and Kristian and Davey sang "Greater Love." They all did a wonderful job, everyone sang so reverently with the Spirit and you could feel The Spirit very strong last night. The whole chapel was quiet and you could sense that the congregation was enjoying the music, the words and the Spirit that was felt. It was a great farewell fireside.

Of course. I'm going to miss seeing everyone every Tuesdays, but I think we needed a break and its good to know that we will continue after the break! I think on Tuesdays, I'm going to start doing some exercising, catching up on reading and hangin out with my family.

I look forward to returning when its time and rejoining with the choir! I hope everyone enjoys this time off and comes back in ifull force.

No comments: